Here you'll find all the clarifications about our products. If you will not find an answer, please contact us.
- I don't want to use my private Google, Microsoft or Facebook. Can I use a different account?
- Yes, it's possible to create a new account with one of the thee providers (Google, Microsoft o Facebook) and use it only with Domotica App on differet devices. Domotica App don't use the pre-registered account on your device in order to preserve your privacy and security.
- Does Domotica App use or save my personal information from my Facebook, Google or Microsoft account?
- No, Domotica App don't save them anywhere. It saves only the email addresses to contact the customers.
- Is it possible to create a backup manually from iTunes via the "file sharing" folder?
- No, you can not perform the manual synch via iTunes. The new synch feature replaces the old one. Now you can syncronize your configuration with a simple click!
- How do I synchronize my configuration across devices? Is there a guide with steps to follow?
- Access to Domotica App and make the Sign-In (login) with one of the 3 providers (Google, Facebook or Microsoft) and then perform the following steps:
- 1 - Select the menu PLANTS from your phone with the latest configuration
- 2 - Select Cloud Management Options
- 3 - Select Sync and wait until the process is complete
- 4 - Sign-In (login) on the new device with the same user
- 5 - Select Cloud Management Options on the new device
- 6 - Select Sync and wait for the end of download
Any other questions? Contact us!.